Ahoy Mate!


I don’t want to live my entire life, then find a person to be with… I want to share my ups and downs with someone. To me, that is what having a ‘soul mate’ is for. Many of us come from very strong women, who show us that we can do so much on our own. However, it's important to remember that God built woman and man… and there isn’t one without the other. It’s great that you can do it on your own, but never let your pride get in the way of that bond you can have with your ‘soul mate’. Click 'Read More' for more photos!
   



I bought everything in this outfit from Forever 21. 




I have a current obsession with stripes!!! Pairing the outfit with the snakeskin heels is a great spin on this nautical look.




Although I love trends, I’m a little over the big face watches. Don’t get me wrong, I plan to continue to rock mine… however, I do miss the petite watches.








My mother and I visited the River Walk in San Antonio. It was sooo pretty!! Probably the best thing about San Antonio, TX.



    3 comments:

    1. you have so many stunning looks! i love your style! this red short goes perfectly with this stripes shirt! in addition, you've beautiful hair!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Nice, you wear those red shorts well, the designer must have had u in mind when they tailored them. Your neck piece= AMAZING, have the same one in silver, and must say I have got some ideas from you on how to rock it. Stay styling ;)
      Tatjana
      Misstatybliss.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete